Raised in New York and Paris, Robin is a graduate of Bryn Mawr College and the City University of New York School of Law. She's been a practicing attorney and legal editor, but more recently has focused on her own writings. She received a 2010 and 2012 SCBWI Barbara Karlin Grant Letter of Commendation and was a 2011 and 2012 finalist in the NAESP Foundation's National Children's Book of the Year Award Contest. She lives in New York with her husband, son and English Cocker Spaniel, who happens to have been born on the Fourth of July.
Fun facts about Robin:
1) People often mistake her for her identical twin sister.
2) She would love to own a potty-trained dog that sleeps until 7:01 a.m.
3) She fantasizes about librarians, witches, tooth fairies, and closet monsters.
4) When she runs, turtles zoom past her on the street and say to themselves, “Wow, she’s slow!”
5) She is looking forward to the day when her son reads to her.
6) If the NY Public Library would allow it, she would live there.
7) She thinks picture books are way cooler than shoes.
8) Ice cream is her favorite food group.
9) She would love to have coffee with the Big Bad Wolf and the Three Little Pigs.
10) She can’t wait to see her first book on a shelf at the Bank Street Bookstore.
Member since 2006
Region: New York: Metropolitan
Published In Children's Market: