1. One of four kids who grew up under the guidance of a very creative teacher mom and equally awesome do it all carpenter dad.
2. My mom instilled a sense of story and love for reading, which is why I love writing so much now. My dad instilled a sense of "make your own toys," which is why I make wooden toys for kids now.
3. Spend afternoons from kindergarden until 6th grade hanging out in a kindergarden classroom, allowing my love for picture books to fully develop.
4. Held more than 20 different jobs, many working with children.
5. Am ready to get serious about my writing and hopefully see something in print!
Member since 2009
Region: California: San Francisco/South
Published In Children's Market: