Greetings! I am an illustrator, and sometimes author, working primarily in the children's media industries. I call Austin, Texas home.
AUTHOR & ILLUSTRATOR
• Animal Band, (as Christopher S. Jennings) picture book, 2008, Sterling Publishing.
• Hello, Texas! (as Christopher S. Jennings) board book, 2010, Sterling Publishing.
• Jacob Wonderbar and the Interstellar Time Warp, chapter book, 2013, Dial Books for Young Readers (A division of Penguin Books)
• Jacob Wonderbar for President of the Universe, chapter book, 2012, Dial Books for Young Readers (A division of Penguin Books)
• Jacob Wonderbar and the Cosmic Space Kapow, chapter book, 2011, Dial Books for Young Readers (A division of Penguin Books)
• The Incredible Rockhead, 1,2,3,4, Graphic novel series, 2010-2011, Capstone
I've worked in film (as an animation lead for Richard Linklater's A Scanner Darkly). I've done video game character and concept work. I've created spot and editorial work in newspapers and magazines, greeting cards, children's books, art for advertising, publishing, and even card games. Editorial cartoons, character design, t-shirt art, logos—I could keep listing things, but I think you get the idea.
CLIENTS INCLUDE: Saatchi & Saatchi, Penguin Group Books, Disney Interactive, American Greetings, Stone Arch Books, Disney Adventures Magazine, ESPN Magazine, Weekly Reader Group, Innovative Kids, Sterling Publishing, Chuy's restaurant group
Member since 2007
Region: Texas: Austin
Published In Children's Market: