Regional Conference Details
This year’s conference has all the makings of being the best one ever! Not only are we celebrating a SCBWI Crystal Kite win and the establishment of a brand new award honoring young voices of Austin, we’re kickin’ up the conference content by showcasing YOU through several new opportunities to strut your stuff. The bar is being raised high with chances to wow our prestigious faculty with a First Impressions Panel, an Oral Reading Showcase, and more!
So hike up those boots, strap on those chaps, and high-tail it out to Austin, Texas as we Kick It Up a Notch!
- Panels and lectures on writing, illustrating and the publishing business
- A ticket to attend the Crystal Kite Award Celebration honoring illustrator Patrice Barton
- Admission to attend Saturday night Wine and Cheese Social with Agents, Editors, and Esteemed Guests
- Access to Top Agents and Editors throughout the weekend
- Friday Night Readings
- Door Prizes
- Silent Auction
- Saturday morning Coffee/Tea Bar
- Delicious catered lunch
- Book Store
- Autograph Party
You will also have the opportunity to expand your experience with many incredible conference add-ons.
You can also download the PDFs for the Kick It Up a Notch Registration Packet and the Kick It Up a Notch Faculty Sheet.