SCBWI's Blueboard - A Message & Chat Board

#PBPitch Twitter Pitch Party on 6/22/17!

Discussion started on

:love5 :stars3 :love5 :stars3

It's never too early to start planning for the next #PBPitch on 6/22/17! Mark your calendar.

www.pbpitch.com

#1 - April 10, 2017, 04:43 PM

Inviting agents and getting responses, so make sure you get your pitches honed for our next event. Always happy to help if you need another pair of eyes.

:yay :goldstar :goldstar :love5 :stars3 :wow :star2 :star2
#2 - May 13, 2017, 05:57 PM

Global Moderator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region midatlantic
Just wanted to remind everyone about the next #PBPitch. So far we have 8 agents who plan to stop by and read some pitches. And several more who said they are very busy that day but will try to jump in.

Check out  the details at www.pbpitch.com!
#3 - June 01, 2017, 09:51 AM

Yikes, I've lurked almost a whole year and forgot about it--Thanks for the heads-up.
#4 - June 20, 2017, 03:51 PM
Know the movies.  Show the movies.  Start the revolution:
http://movieactivist.blogspot.com

The big day is tomorrow. Hope to see many of you there. Here's a great resource for those new to the tweet game.

http://www.pbpitch.com/uploads/2/3/1/1/23118946/how_to_participate_in_a_twitter_pitch_party_v2.pdf
#5 - June 21, 2017, 06:54 PM

Global Moderator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region carolinas
 :goodluck to everyone pitching tomorrow!!

PJ and Debra are so awesome to host this event!! You ladies rock!  :yourock
#6 - June 21, 2017, 07:23 PM
'Vehicle Dreams Series' Running Press Kids
Race Car Dreams 2016
Bulldozer Dreams 2017
Fire Truck Dreams 2018
The Sparrow and The Trees- Arbordale 2015

:grouphug2 :yay :yay :yay :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

Thanks to everyone who participated in #PBPitch. As usual, we had a tremendous turnout of writers and artists. So many wonderful
projects! Hopefully soon we'll be able to announce agent dream matches (and let us know if you do so we can shout it to the world). And remember, even if you didn't get any love, you can always query the agents if you feel you would be a good fit.

The next event will be in Oct., date to be announced.  Thanks once again to my partner in crime, Debra Shumaker.   We try to monitor the Twitter feed all day (with my four little grandkids under foot, this turned out be a Herculean task),  and I was not feeling my  best (long story short, was in the emergency room last Sat night) but nothing short of aliens invading could keep me from #PBPitch.
 :stars3 :love5 :star2 :stars3
#7 - Yesterday at 06:37 AM

:stars3 :love5 :goldstar :wow :wow :grin3

We have a date for the next #PBPitch---10/26/17!! 8a-8p est as usual.  Never too early to mark your calendars.  So spread the news far
 and wide.

:wc   :stars3 :love5 :yay :hurrah
#8 - Today at 05:45 AM

Global Moderator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI Moderator
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region longislandny
I missed another one and it's on my calendar and everything. No point in kicking myself. There will be more.
#9 - Today at 04:25 PM

Members: