Author Topic: agentquery.com  (Read 2957 times)

KPD

agentquery.com
« on: March 07, 2008, 01:51 PM »
I've found agentquery.com really helpful in researching agents.
Another thing I've found even more helpful is this board and everyone's comments on it, btw. It's been so great.  :grouphug
So...has anyone else used agentquery?
Sorry if I'm resurrecting an old topic. I didn't see anything recent.

Offline AnnH

• Books for Kids and Teens
  • Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region oregon
  • I love to read and write!
    • Books for Kids and Teens
Re: agentquery.com
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 02:12 PM »
Yes, agentquery is a well-used resource by people on this board.  :oncomputer 

Offline Brenda

• Member.
  • Poster Plus
  • Coffee! Give me COFFEE!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 06:05 PM »
Agentquery has been around for quite some time now.  Does anyone else think that the individual agent pages are getting a bit outdated? I always check the agents website (if they have one) and there are times when the submission instructions differ.

BeeBee

Dianalynn79

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 07:44 PM »
Agentquery has been around for quite some time now.  Does anyone else think that the individual agent pages are getting a bit outdated? I always check the agents website (if they have one) and there are times when the submission instructions differ.

BeeBee

I was thinking the same thing that the pages were getting a bit outdated. It needs some MAJOR updating, but I still find it the most useful site there is. A lot of agents need to be added to the database. My new love is Litmatch.net. On the front page, I always look to see who has an updated page.

Offline greeneyes

• Poster Plus
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 10:38 PM »
The individual agent pages on agentquery.com are outdated but I have to admit I used agentquery A LOT in my agent search.  However, it was just a jumping off point, mainly to get the names of agents who repped YA.  I still did research after getting the names and didn't rely solely on the agentquery info.

lindsay

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2008, 06:31 AM »
Same for me. It's an invaluable tool, but I always did my research just to make sure