I haven't been here in a while. But I'm back, I hope. I am having the great pleasure of taking a creative writing course at our small university. Our professor is wonderful and inspiring. She gave us a list of 20 questions to stimulate creative thinking. Here are 10 of them.
1. Imagine a particular flower, such as a rose (you can pick any flower). What sound does it make?
2. Name your favorite song. What does it taste like?
3. What color is love and why?
4. What odor does fear have? What is the odor of hate?
5. What is the sound of a lemon?
6. What are the sounds of silence?
7. What is the color of silence?
8. What does war taste like?
9. If the color blue could move, what would its movements be like?
10. What sound does your favorite color make?