Author Topic: Question for your MC  (Read 8040 times)

Offline DianaM

• Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region easternny
  • A broken pencil is pointless.
    • www.dianamurray.com
Re: Question for your MC
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2009, 06:53 PM »
Hmmm, perhaps my bat and your vampire scared everyone away.

Then again, weekends are always slow....  :fishing
NED THE KNITTING PIRATE: A SALTY YARN, Roaring Brook
GRIMELDA, THE VERY MESSY WITCH, Tegen/Harper
CITY SHAPES, Little Brown
http://www.dianamurray.com

Offline 1846

• Poster Plus
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2009, 08:43 AM »
Rosie's question: What do you do when your two best friends are at each other's throats?

Wyatt's answer:  I don't take sides.

Wyatt's question:  Who understands you best?

RyanBruner

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2009, 08:52 AM »
Wyatt's answer:  I don't take sides.

Wyatt's question:  Who understands you best?

Lily's answer: Right now, it seems like no one...except, maybe Drew.  But even he doesn't get me entirely.

Lily's question: When will all this bad stuff stop happening?

Offline Tyson McFrost

• Shining Champion
  • Poster.
  • Poster Plus
  • Heroes never die...
    • Frost Lord
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2009, 09:02 AM »
Lily's answer: Right now, it seems like no one...except, maybe Drew.  But even he doesn't get me entirely.

Lily's question: When will all this bad stuff stop happening?

Kyle's answer: When I learn to listen to the beat of my heart--feel it speak to me instead of just hear it and use that emotion to help me face my fears.

Kyle's question: When you listen to your heart what do you hear?
Wannabe Middle Grade Fantasy author and total superhero geek

http://tdmcfrost.blogspot.com/

sary

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2009, 10:10 AM »
Kyle's answer: When I learn to listen to the beat of my heart--feel it speak to me instead of just hear it and use that emotion to help me face my fears.

Kyle's question: When you listen to your heart what do you hear?

Isabella's answer: Rushing blood. A slightly-uneven pounding. Sometimes I don't hear anything at all. Those are the days when I'm meanest to my sister.

Isabella's question: What's the biggest lie you ever told somebody who thought they were your friend?

Offline guitarnaiad

• YA author and one girl band
  • Poster Plus
  • YA author and one-girl-band
    • The Tara Tracks
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2009, 11:53 AM »
Isabella's answer: Rushing blood. A slightly-uneven pounding. Sometimes I don't hear anything at all. Those are the days when I'm meanest to my sister.

Isabella's question: What's the biggest lie you ever told somebody who thought they were your friend?

Drea's answer: Naomi is the first friend I've had in a really long time, and she's had a lot of experience with boys. She'd probably think it's weird that I've never had a boyfriend. So I told I've dated a few guys and made up stories about them...

Drea's question: If you could write a song with any band or solo musician, who would it be and why?
http://thetaratracks.com
My editorial services for YA & MG writers: http://violetink.org
Author of HARMONIC FEEDBACK & AMPLIFIED (Holt)

Martha Flynn

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2009, 02:02 PM »
Drea's answer: Naomi is the first friend I've had in a really long time, and she's had a lot of experience with boys. She'd probably think it's weird that I've never had a boyfriend. So I told I've dated a few guys and made up stories about them...

Drea's question: If you could write a song with any band or solo musician, who would it be and why?

Christian's answer: Dude totally totally totally Foo Fighters because Taylor Hawkins is a frickin' geeeenius on the drums and we could jam all night until our palms bleed

Christian's question: What do you think happens when you die?

Offline 1846

• Poster Plus
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2009, 03:44 PM »
Christian's question: What do you think happens when you die?

Wyatt's answer:  I'll think I'll get to meet David for the first time.  See, when Mom was pregnant with me, her best friend, who also happens to be the principal at my school, was pregnant, too.  They hoped that Sharon's son and me would be best friends after we got born, except David died when he was only two weeks old, several weeks before I was born.   I think I'll have a bunch of questions, too, when I get there, like how come David's mom only got to be a mom for two weeks, plus a lot of other stuff.

Wyatt's question:  What is the thing you do that you're most sure your parents wouldn't like if they know about it?  And what is the thing you do that you're most sure your FRIENDS wouldn't like if they knew about it?