Author Topic: Free today! The Sharks of Guilford High  (Read 334 times)

Offline AnnH

• Books for Kids and Teens
  • Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region oregon
  • I love to read and write!
Free today! The Sharks of Guilford High
« on: March 10, 2014, 12:22 PM »
A collection of short and short-short stories about teens coming of age.

http://amzn.com/B00FQ2ERFQ

Sharks of Guilford High –  The sharks of Guilford High circled when they discovered Julia's talent for good grades and Bunsen burners. Could Evan talk Julia out of Marissa and Courtney's plan?   

Patching Up the Past – Sometimes the most important part of building a future on your own is patching up the past with someone else.   

Someone Else's Shoes – Madison High was a school of tight, focused groups. Since there was no Undecided group, she hung out with the Aspiring Poets. Only one other girl at school fit in even less than she did.   

Rainbow Shoelaces –  Something was different about Gabrielle lately. She didn't want to talk much and she never wanted to spend time with Megan anymore. Megan was starting wonder if their friendship was gone for good.   

Tell – Brianna's world was crumbling, and she didn't know what to do about it.   

What About Bailey? – What reason could Bailey's mother possibly have for preferring boring, balding Mr. Zable to handsome, charming Rick? How could Bailey make her mother change her mind before it's too late?

Offline writingale

• Member.
  • Poster Plus
  • Born to write
    • Radhika Meganathan
Re: Free today! The Sharks of Guilford High
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 01:02 PM »
Link please :)

R
12 books in 12 months! Follow my Chapter Book 12x12 journey at www.childrenswriter.in

Offline AnnH

• Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region oregon
  • I love to read and write!
Re: Free today! The Sharks of Guilford High
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 05:27 PM »
I guess that would help.  :moose  I added it above.