The SCBWI Bulletin is a bi-monthly publication containing comprehensive and current information in the field of children’s literature. In addition to features each month, regular departments include the latest market reports, information on school visits, book reviews, art tips, information on contests and awards, information on the illustration market, news of SCBWI members, and information about ongoing SCBWI activities throughout the world. The SCBWI Bulletin is an invaluable source of information and inspiration to writers and illustrators of children’s literature. We now have over 40 years of SCBWI Bulletins archived. Members can access the current issue and the archives below.
The January/February Bulletin, celebrating 10 years of original cover art, is now up online!
In addition to regular columns this issue also features:
16. Ways and Whys to Love Translators - Avery Fischer Udagawa
17. Tap into your Creativity—Take a Walk - Amanda K. Jaros
18. An Old Tradition-—Adult Protagonists in Children's Literature -
19. SCBWI Grant Gives the Ocean a Voice - Patricia Newman
20. School Visits a Drag? Work the Workshop Angle! -
21. More Time to File Form 1040 - Julian Block
22. Now You're Making it Personal - Dionna L. Mann
23. 5 Tips for Making Promotional Videos - Kendra Valentine
24. Your Book, Storytold - Nadya Sustache
25. First Pages of Your Picture Book - Nancy I. Sanders