If you're an SCBWI PAL Member and would like to have one of your books for sale at the lunch reception honoring SCBWI PAL Members, you may bring up to 20 copies of a book published by a PAL publisher to sell. You must sign up and have the title, price and number of books sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 25. You are responsible for collecting your books at the end of the sale.
1. Only PAL authors and illustrators are eligible to sell their books and the books must be published by approved PAL publishers.
2. You may sell ONE title (please use your judgment as to how many you can sell but it is a maximum of 20 books).
3. Books will be on sale only during the Sunday lunch period.
4. If you plan to sell one of your titles, please email Bonnie Bader at email@example.com. We must be in receipt of this information by June 25.
Title of Book
Price of book for sale
5. Drop-Off Info: Please package your books in a box labeled with: your name, title of book and the number of books enclosed. Drop off instructions will be coming shortly.
6. You may include business cards or postcards (only one set permitted – up to 300) to be displayed in front of your books during the book sale (maximum size of 5 inches x 7 inches). When you check-in your books, submit your cards either in a rubber band or in a disposable bag and the cards will be displayed on the table in front of your work. No card holders please — we cannot ensure their safety or return. There will be staff to facilitate the setup of your books after drop off.
7. All books must be picked up by the author/illustrator on Sunday by 3:00pm at the LATEST as we have no secure place to store it overnight. Please make your own arrangements for book pick-up if needed. If you do not pick them up we will donate them. We prefer you take your books with you at the end of the lunch period.
8. Payment: We will have a checkout section for buyers. Cash/check/or credit will be accepted. We wil mail payment after the conference as soon as we can, but please be patient.