Illustrator, and Writer
||5-10, and 11-13
||< 500 miles
Greg R. Fishbone is an author of novels for young readers, including the Galaxy Games series of humorous middle grade sci-fi novels. Look for Galaxy Games #2 in Spring 2016.
An SCBWI member since 2001, Greg serves as an Assistant Regional Advisor for the New England regions and is a two-time NESCBWI conference co-director. In 2006, he founded of the Class of 2k7 debut author group that has inspired follow-up groups every year since. In 2011, he participated in the NASA and NSF-funded Launch Pad program at the University of Wyoming, intended to provide authors with better knowledge of astronomy and theories of science literacy. Visit his website at gfishbone.com
for more information.
- The Life of a Book: From Inspiration to Publication (Grades 3-12)
- The Challenges of Writing The Challengers (Grades 3-6)
- The Science of Galaxy Games: From Astronomy to Zoology (Grades 3-6)
- Characterization Workshop: Internal vs. External Conflict (Grades 4-12)
- Brainstorming Workshop: Turning Ideas into Stories (Grades 4-12)
- Playing the Galaxy Game (Grades 3-6)
- Writing for Young Readers (For Adults)
- Write and Publish a Class Book (Grades 4-12)