SCBWI's Blueboard - A Message & Chat Board

Missing Post?

Discussion started on

Athena529

I posted a comment this afternoon and now it's gone. Did I do something wrong?
#1 - January 26, 2007, 06:17 PM

Same thing happened to me on the Agent Response thread--we were adding up how many of us were waiting on a particular agent.  Maybe you and I were house-cleaned?
#2 - January 26, 2007, 06:26 PM
CITY STREET BEAT (2014)
LOOK WHAT I CAN DO! (2013)
STORM SONG (2013)
SAMANTHA HANSEN HAS ROCKS IN HER HEAD (2008)

Admins and Mods Emeriti
Poster Plus
Sorry, ladies. I had my broom this afternoon. :)  If your response times posts don't have response times or other information relevant to the topic they will be deleted. I normally try to leave all of the posts up for a day or two so you can follow the conversation, but our agent response times section has been extremely active lately that I need to stay on top of it.

We know having your posts disappear can be disconcerting, but as we've stated in before, the response times thread stay up indefinitely. In order to keep them usable to our members we need to keep them on topic.
#3 - January 26, 2007, 08:07 PM

:yup :yup :yup :yup
House cleaned as I expected. That's fine with me. We tend to get carried away.
Cassandra--wanna clean my house next?
#4 - January 27, 2007, 06:07 AM
CITY STREET BEAT (2014)
LOOK WHAT I CAN DO! (2013)
STORM SONG (2013)
SAMANTHA HANSEN HAS ROCKS IN HER HEAD (2008)

Jaina

Heh heh.  Cassandra, when you said you got out your broom, I was thinking "Awww, come on--you're not a witch!  You're just doing your job!"
But you're cleaning.  I get it.
I'm not too swift on the uptake.  Or overly familiar with cleaning implements.
#5 - January 27, 2007, 06:59 AM

Admins and Mods Emeriti
Poster Plus
Actually, I don't know if we own a broom --just the little hand held sweeper thing. I guess I should have said, "I'm using my really cool wet/dry vac."
#6 - January 27, 2007, 11:22 AM

strazzy

yes!  a post of mine went missing in the agent response time thread, but weirdly, the post only mentioned status query dates and a then date when the agent responded requesting my MS.  did i do something wrong?
#7 - February 01, 2007, 03:20 PM

Admins and Mods Emeriti
Poster Plus
We found your missing post and it looks like it was accidentally deleted. We're not sure how it happened, but it's a perfectly on-topic post and you did nothing wrong. Sorry about that!

It should be back in its place. And YAY on the request!
#8 - February 01, 2007, 11:47 PM

strazzy

yay thank you!
#9 - February 02, 2007, 09:34 AM

Members: