SCBWI's Blueboard - A Message & Chat Board

Number of Posts

Discussion started on

Books for Young Readers of All Ages :)
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region socal
I need help!  I've posted 46 messages, but only 41 show up on my posts on the boards and on my stats, although all 46 show up in my profile.  Have I dont something wrong? :embarrassed
#1 - April 07, 2008, 12:25 PM
SECRETS IN TRANSLATION, Fitzroy, 2018
SPAGHETTI SMILES, Pelican Pub Fall 2014
ALOHA FOR CAROL ANN, Marimba Books 2011
and 26 more..
@ipapaverison

Reader, reader, reader...
Administrator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI Region rmc
The numbers only reflect non-congratulatory posts, posts that add to a discussion, I believe.  Does that help?
#2 - April 07, 2008, 12:27 PM
Robin
Unspun: A Collection of Tattered Fairy Tales: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BSR6CPJ/

Chief Administrator
Administrator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region inlandnw
You haven't done anything wrong. Some of your posts might have disappeared in a "clean-up" session, too.  That has nothing to do with your quality of posts, it's just some of the "fall-out" of normal maintenance of this board.
#3 - April 07, 2008, 12:44 PM
Verla Kay

Blueboard Problems? Use the Contact A Moderator link in the menu at the top of the message board.

Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region socal
Thank you so much for your quick response!  If I understand correctly, then, I have only 41 posts, even though all my 46 show up on my stats.  In order to qualify for membership, I will keep plugging along to reach 50!   :cheerleader
#4 - April 07, 2008, 01:43 PM
and 26 more..
@ipapaverison

Chief Administrator
Administrator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region inlandnw
Ah... but remember, Tori, the membership thing isn't automatic at 50 posts. Some people have been on this board for over a year and have over 100 posts and still aren't there.  There are several threads on here explaining how it works. Search for Full Membership and you should find several of them.  One of them is here:  http://www.verlakay.com/boards/index.php?topic=24095.0

In the meantime... happy posting!
#5 - April 07, 2008, 02:21 PM
Verla Kay

Blueboard Problems? Use the Contact A Moderator link in the menu at the top of the message board.

Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region socal
 :embarrassed2
Blush!  Yes, I do remember reading about the non-automatic fifty post condition!  I am trying!  I will also check out the thread you referenced.  Thank you again so much for all you do!   :thankyou
#6 - April 07, 2008, 03:58 PM
and 26 more..
@ipapaverison

Members: