SCBWI's Blueboard - A Message & Chat Board

My Cartoon-Doodle Blog

Discussion started on

JamesArtist

Just wanted to let you guys know about my recently started cartoon-a-day blog: http://cartoonaday.blogspot.com/ Been trying to draw something fun each day. I create a lot of work for clients, so I wanted an avenue to create some stuff for myself. Also, if interested, you can see some of my other art at my website: http://freelancefridge.com/  I'd love to get your comments and critiques! Thanks!
#1 - August 19, 2010, 09:59 PM

DebbieOhi

Love your illos (both the cartoons and the drawings), James. Thanks for posting the URL. :-)

Debbie
#2 - August 26, 2010, 07:23 AM

Oh wow! Sure wish I could draw like that!

Looks amazing!  :love
#3 - August 26, 2010, 05:35 PM
WHEN A DRAGON MOVES IN, Flashlight Press, May 2011
GOOD NEWS NELSON, Story Pie Press, Dec 2012

www.writerjodimoore.com

JamesArtist

Thanks you guys!
#4 - August 27, 2010, 10:28 AM

Penn Bender

So ambitious!  I love the idea, and I've been giving myself assignments like this, but I don't know that all of my images are worth posting.  Nice work.
#5 - September 02, 2010, 07:36 AM

JamesArtist

Thanks! I haven't been able to post a new drawing everyday, but I am trying to be consistent. Sometimes I get a little too busy. If anyone here has any suggestions of what they think would be cool for me to draw on there, let me know!
#6 - September 04, 2010, 03:33 PM

bringiton

OMG your work is amazing!! I love your website and pleased to see that some one has included a mix of different styles. I am trying to work on my site and was concerned that I was mixing too many styles. So many people say just have one thing to focus on but its good to see that some people do mix things up a little. Great idea doing a cartoon a day, might well have to take a leaf out of your book. Can you recommend a site where I can set up a blog, it has to be relatively idiot proof he he

Corrina
#7 - June 20, 2011, 01:14 PM

Members: