SCBWI's Blueboard - A Message & Chat Board

can't post responses on the board

Discussion started on

Creator of Mootastic Art and Children's Books
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region nymetro
pengwinz - are you using the quick reply? When I had this problem, I couldn't use that option, but if I hit the "REPLY" button, it sometimes worked (although there were threads I couldn't post in no matter what I did). Hope you'll be able to past again soon!
#31 - March 31, 2011, 10:57 AM
Site - http://sruble.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/StephanieRuble

picture book: EWE AND AYE (Disney-Hyperion)

Chief Administrator
Administrator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region inlandnw
Watch what words you are using. Also if you are posting a link, that could be the problem. The program refuses posts with links that aren't complete (ie starting with www. for instance.... or vice versa.) Try changing the content of your message and see if it will post that way.
#32 - March 31, 2011, 10:01 PM
Verla Kay

Blueboard Problems? Use the Contact A Moderator link in the menu at the top of the message board.

KenH

Hi, Verla. I saw that others had made the same observation. I tried whittling down the post, removing anything that might be considered even marginally questionable (no links), and it still didn't work. Even a desperation "test" didn't go through. Just seems to be that one thread, which appears to be winding down (after being highjacked  :hijacked), so I'm not too bothered by it. Hopefully it was a one-off thing.

Cheers.

:hairdude (because this dude rocks!)
#33 - April 01, 2011, 07:41 AM

Chief Administrator
Administrator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region inlandnw
Well, Dang, pengwinz. Remind me to look at this problem again after I get home (middle of April). I'm traveling right now and can't do too much on the internet....
#34 - April 01, 2011, 10:34 AM
Verla Kay

Blueboard Problems? Use the Contact A Moderator link in the menu at the top of the message board.

Veronica

I'm getting that error message whenever I try to access my profile, but I have no problem when I try to reply to posts... I don't know if it's the same issue or not, but I'm guessing it's related, since it's the exact error message Stephanie mentioned.
#35 - April 26, 2011, 05:50 PM

Members: