SCBWI's Blueboard - A Message & Chat Board

Re: When A Dragon Moves In

Discussion started on

Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI Region britishisles
It's on order!!!
#1 - April 25, 2011, 10:54 AM

*heart squish* !!! Verla, words just cannot express how much it means to read your review - and your sweet grandson's reaction! (Yes, admittedly I am Tigger dancing all over my house!!!) :tigger :tigger :tigger

And it means ever MORE coming from someone I respect so highly...not only for your expertise in storytelling and writing, but also for your openness, warmth and friendship...for gifting us with these boards...a place to learn, grow and share.

"Thank you" is comprised of just two little words...but please know that they are accompanied by an enormous rush of gratitude and love...a great big hug, which I plan on delivering in person in LA!

I just said this earlier on a thread...I simply could not do what I do without the blue board and YOU.

With a ton of hugs, love & thanks, Jodi  :love

#2 - April 25, 2011, 02:16 PM
WHEN A DRAGON MOVES IN, Flashlight Press, May 2011
GOOD NEWS NELSON, Story Pie Press, Dec 2012

www.writerjodimoore.com

Chief Administrator
Administrator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region inlandnw
I just gave a "thumbs-up" review of this book over on the review board.

http://www.verlakay.com/boards/index.php?topic=55423.0

Since this is the place for discussions of books, and since ONLY reviews are allowed to stay up on the Review board, I moved Franzilla and Just Jodi's responses to my review over here.  :lurk: :exclamationpoint:

Feel free to add your comments about this book to this thread, Everyone. It's a GREAT book and deserves a wonderful conversation about it.

#3 - April 25, 2011, 03:38 PM
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 03:43 PM by Verla Kay »
Verla Kay

Blueboard Problems? Use the Contact A Moderator link in the menu at the top of the message board.

Members: