When A Dragon Moves In

Discussion started on

Chief Administrator
Administrator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region inlandnw
I just finished reading fellow Blueboarder, Jodi Moore's incredibly fun book, When a Dragon Moves In. My 2-1/2 year old great grandson LOVED it and wanted me to read it over and over again. It's a good thing it's so fun to read. :moose

This is an enchanting story about a little boy who has a dragon move into his sand castle at the beach. :dragon: The fun those two have together, and the trouble the boy gets into because of that dragon make for a delightful story. The artwork is fabulous - a perfect blend with the lively text. The end is just right for the story, and the illustrations add a wonderful dimension to the ending - making the book even more perfect for kids.

For anyone with a toddler or young child in their family, this book is a definite "Must Buy!" Be sure to put it on your list of Blueboarder books. (And don't forget to recommend it to your local school and public libraries, too!)

#1 - April 25, 2011, 10:41 AM
Verla Kay

Blueboard Problems? Use the Contact A Moderator link in the menu at the top of the message board.

Members: