SCBWI's Blueboard - A Message & Chat Board

Teeny tiny font on ipad

Discussion started on

Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI Region britishisles
The BBs look fine when I'm on my laptop but since yesterday if I look at the boards on my ipad they come up as really miniscule so that I can't read them. If I zoom in, I can read everything but the site is set up as being far wider than my screen, as in the text isn't wrapping.

Anyone else have this problem?
#1 - November 08, 2012, 05:27 AM

Chief Administrator
Administrator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region inlandnw
Not me, and I'm on my iPad right now. What changed yesterday? Did you upgrade to the newest ISO operating system? Maybe a setting in Safari for type size changed? You could try changing your board profile to Curve theme.

TO CHANGE YOUR THEME:

Click twice quickly on PROFILE. Then click on MODIFY PROFILE. Click on LOOK & LAYOUT. The first line should say CURRENT THEME. Click on the word (CHANGE) then choose the CURVE theme.  Click on PREVIEW THIS THEME. If you like what you see, click on the USE THIS THEME link under the CURVE theme.
#2 - November 08, 2012, 05:57 AM
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 06:07 AM by Verla Kay »
Verla Kay

Blueboard Problems? Use the Contact A Moderator link in the menu at the top of the message board.

Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI Region britishisles
I hadn't changed anything... but I tried it with Curve and now it looks fine. So I'll stick with that!

Thank you so much, Verla!
#3 - November 08, 2012, 07:37 AM

Chief Administrator
Administrator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region inlandnw
:yay  Glad I could help, Franzilla.
#4 - November 08, 2012, 10:16 AM
Verla Kay

Blueboard Problems? Use the Contact A Moderator link in the menu at the top of the message board.

Members: