Discussion started on

Illustrator
Member.
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region arkansas
Hi,

I'm receiving the following error when I attempt to modify my post that I made today:

Error 403: Forbidden

Your PHP settings have been disabled by an H-Sphere administrator.

Your current PHP configuration:
    -->
    This configuration was changed:

Please bring your PHP configuration in compliance with admin settings or request your administrator to re-enable support of your settings.

You don't have permissions to access this page. This usually means one of the following:

this file and directory permissions make them unavailable from the Internet.
    .htaccess contains instructions that prevent public access to this file or directory.

Please check file and directory permissions and .htaccess configuration if you are able to do this. Otherwise, request your webmaster to grant you access.
#1 - November 18, 2012, 11:12 AM

Administrator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI Region dakotas
Do you have any punctuation or any kind of URL in the subject heading you're trying to modify? The one guaranteed way to get the H-sphere error message is to try to put either one of those in the subject heading.

Um...if it isn't that, I hope someone else knows more than me!
#2 - November 18, 2012, 01:03 PM

Reader, reader, reader...
Administrator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI Region rmc
If you can't figure it out, you can always PM one of the mods or admins, and we can go in and modify the post for you.
#3 - November 18, 2012, 01:10 PM
Robin
Unspun: A Collection of Tattered Fairy Tales: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BSR6CPJ/

Administrator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region wisconsin
Tanja, you might not have PM privileges yet; if you don't, click on the "Report to Moderator" link (should be at the bottom right corner of your post), which will let you send a message direcctly to the mods/admins so that one of the admins can get it straightened out somehow.
#4 - November 18, 2012, 02:17 PM

Chief Administrator
Administrator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region inlandnw
It would be helpful, too, if you could post a link to the message you need changed and tell the Moderators/Administrators what you want changed in it.
#5 - November 18, 2012, 03:14 PM
Verla Kay

Blueboard Problems? Use the Contact A Moderator link in the menu at the top of the message board.

Illustrator
Member.
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region arkansas
This was the thread with the post: http://www.verlakay.com/boards/index.php?topic=65345.0

And I added a second message immediately below the post that I couldn't modify with the corrected information.

I'm curious as to what caused the issue as it was the first time I've had that problem...

- Tanja
#6 - November 18, 2012, 03:36 PM

Admins and Mods Emeriti
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
I think I managed to fix it, Tanja, though it took some jury-rigging. Not sure, but I think the problem must have been the php form of the first concept art link seemed to be messing with the html of the board's system.

Holler if your intent still isn't what we've got there, though.
#7 - November 18, 2012, 04:22 PM
The Farwalker Trilogy
The Humming of Numbers
Reality Leak

www.jonisensel.com

Illustrator
Member.
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region arkansas
That works -- thanks Joni!  :love5: