SCBWI's Blueboard - A Message & Chat Board

Where is my post?

Discussion started on

Yesterday I posted a question asking if anyone knew of any success stories from the 12 x 12 picture book challenge. Someone else had asked the same question, but it was at the bottom of a year old thread and no one had responded. I hoped starting a thread with that heading might improve the chances the question would be answered.  I am holding off joining the 12 x 12 until I hear if people have found paying the extra for the top level proved to be worth it.

I figured it would take a little while to be posted, but it's still not there.
So where's my post? Was it deleted because there was a similar post?

pj
#1 - January 27, 2013, 08:11 AM
The Art of Story

Yes, it is. Where was it? Why didn't it come up when I selected "show unread posts?"
#3 - January 27, 2013, 08:17 AM
The Art of Story

I don't think it went anywhere.  It was where you left it.  I suspect it didn't show up under "show unread posts" because you posted it--so that counts as "read."  The system would have shown it to you only if there was an unread reply, which there wasn't.
#4 - January 27, 2013, 09:08 AM

Ah, thanks Jaina.
#5 - January 27, 2013, 10:01 AM
The Art of Story

No problem.
#6 - January 27, 2013, 10:03 AM

Administrator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region wisconsin
pj, I just posted as a test so you could see if it's working. If it isn't for some reason, click the Report to Moderator link and one of the admins will check to see what the problem is.
#7 - January 27, 2013, 10:04 AM

Administrator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region florida
I'm glad you see the post now! 

Jaina is right--it won't show up in unread posts unless someone replies to it.  If something like that happens again, you can check your posts from your profile, and easily find it. You can also bookmark threads you want to read often.
#8 - January 27, 2013, 04:11 PM

Members: