PHP setting???????????

Discussion started on

Books for Kids and Teens
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region oregon
I got this message when trying to send a PM:

"Your PHP settings have been disabled by an H-Sphere administrator.

Your current PHP configuration: -->
This configuration was changed:
Please bring your PHP configuration in compliance with admin settings or request your administrator to re-enable support of your settings.

You don't have permissions to access this page. This usually means one of the following:

this file and directory permissions make them unavailable from the Internet.
.htaccess contains instructions that prevent public access to this file or directory.
Please check file and directory permissions and .htaccess configuration if you are able to do this. Otherwise, request your webmaster to grant you access."

Help!

#1 - July 16, 2013, 08:47 AM

Administrator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI Region dakotas
Ann, I don't know why, but that usually is what happens if you have an apostrophe or a URL in your subject line. It's annoying!!! Try taking out anything that looks like extra punctuation and see if that works better?
#2 - July 16, 2013, 09:06 AM

Administrator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region florida
I'm hoping that Rose's solution helps. If not, I've occasionally had this issue if I'm trying to enter a large post that has a lot of ellipsis. I've also had occasional trouble with a URL in the body of the post (but if I cut off the beginning and start with www. it works for some reason). 

If you're still having issues, PM what you're trying to post to Rose or me, and we'll do our best to figure it out quickly.
#3 - July 16, 2013, 11:14 AM

Books for Kids and Teens
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region oregon
New!
Well, there were no apostrophes in my subject line, but I just tried again and it worked!

Thanks!

#4 - July 16, 2013, 11:36 AM

Administrator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region florida

Members: