SCBWI's Blueboard - A Message & Chat Board

Welcome to the Texas BV Blue Board

Discussion started on

Poster Plus
  • Admins and Mods Emeriti
  • SCBWI Member
Howdy!  I'm glad you found your way here!   I'm know as mollymom103 on Blue Boards but the rest of universe tends to call me Molly Blaisdell.  I am your friendly global moderator.

Take time to look at the FAQ tab above -- it is to the right of the HOME tab.  Reading that info will help you make this a fun and enlightening experience.  For starters, reply to this post.  Enjoy!   
#1 - September 20, 2013, 12:03 PM
Plumb Crazy (Swoon Romance, 2014)
Big Fuzzy Coat (MeeGenius!)
Rembrandt and the Boy Who Drew Dogs (Barron's)

www.mollyblaisdell.blogspot.com

New Poster
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI RA
  • SCBWI Region brazosvalley
Howdy!
Thanks for getting us started, Molly. I'm looking forward to meeting Brazos Valley members here!
I'm just finding my way around, too.
Liz
#2 - September 20, 2013, 08:24 PM

New Poster
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Regional Moderator
Hi there, BV SCBWI members!  :new: This ought to be fun, and look at all those fun emoticons (is that what they're called?). Those are adorable! Why did I pick a  :pickle you ask? Who doesn't love a dancing pickle?

Just wanted to pop in and say I look forward to connecting with everyone. Thanks for organizing!
#3 - September 27, 2013, 11:44 AM
LITTLE ACORN'S BIG FALL (uTales, 2012)

New Poster
  • SCBWI Member
Hello everyone.  I wanted to try out posting on the boards.  While I am at it I want to tell all of you that have posted, and everyone else at BV-SCBWI that I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the group so far.  I have attended four meetings so far and I have learned so much I can almost feel my brain swelling.  :beating  Thank you for being such a welcoming group and for all the encouragement so far.
#4 - November 08, 2013, 11:16 PM

New Poster
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Regional Moderator
Welcome, Angela! Feel free to post any questions you may have here. Hopefully as time goes on we'll have more members join in on the conversations.  :yay
#5 - January 29, 2014, 01:56 PM
LITTLE ACORN'S BIG FALL (uTales, 2012)

Members: