SCBWI's Blueboard - A Message & Chat Board

getting back original email

Discussion started on

terri1

Hi,

I am so appreciative of all the work the administrators and Vera have done to get/keep us on the board during this transition.  I had to create a new email address to get back on, and now that I'm here, is there any way to change back to my original email, which is the one I like to use?  I'm afraid to do anything that might get me off the board again.
#1 - October 30, 2013, 10:58 AM

Chief Administrator
Administrator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region inlandnw
I'm waiting for a call back from SCBWI right now, Terri, about this exact issue. They are working on creating a program that should allow you to change back to your regular email. But it's not ready to implement yet and if you change your email right now, I think you would block yourself from the board again!

I'll be making a board-wide announcement to everyone who has had to change their email to an alternate one when it is safe to change it back to their preferred email. In the meantime, please continue to be patient with us. We are all working on this as fast as we possibly can!
#2 - October 30, 2013, 03:26 PM
Verla Kay

Blueboard Problems? Use the Contact A Moderator link in the menu at the top of the message board.

terri1

Thanks, Vera.  Your dedication and caring are stupendous!

:)  terri
#3 - October 30, 2013, 11:21 PM

Members: