SCBWI's Blueboard - A Message & Chat Board

Can't reply to another writer's message?

Discussion started on

eileens

I'm not too technically proficient and am banging my head against the keyboard.    :twitch  Another writer sent me a message and when I tried to email back I got a message I didn't have access.  So I followed the directions to get to the blue board sign on, but when I go to the resource library tab, there isn't a sub tab that says blueboard.  I'm sure I'm missing something very obvious, but would appreciate any help.  Thanks!  Eileen
#1 - December 17, 2013, 10:14 AM

Official Shenaniganizer
Emeritus
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region canadawest
Eileen, because you are still a new poster you don't have access to reply to PMs on the Blueboard (because Blueboard membership is open to anyone, we have restricted access to some features for the first few posts). If the message was sent to you through the main SCBWI website, you may need to contact SCBWI directly, as they have had some issues with their message system.

If you need to contact a Blueboard member, the moderators are happy to help you get in touch. You can just hit "report to moderator" at the bottom of any post or PM, and that will send us an email with your message.
#2 - December 17, 2013, 10:44 AM
THIS LITTLE PIGGY (AN OWNER'S MANUAL), Aladdin PIX June 2017 :pigsnort
KUNG POW CHICKEN 1-4, Scholastic 2014 :chicken

http://cyndimarko.com
@cynmarko

eileens

Thank you for the tip, Artemesia!
#3 - December 19, 2013, 03:34 PM

Members: