SCBWI's Blueboard - A Message & Chat Board

Key/Legend?

Discussion started on

Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI Region swtexas
 :new:

I'm wondering what do the colored stars (and multiple stars) mean? I can infer purpose, but I was wondering if there is actually a key/legend that indicates the group or position or relationship that a person posting has with blue boards. I figured it could be useful information to have- what with networking and following board etiquette and all.
#1 - January 24, 2014, 12:08 PM
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Emeritus
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region newengland
That is actually a work-in-progress as the old Blueboards get merged with SCBWI and databases get rearranged. But once it's done, it should be pretty self-explanatory.
#2 - January 24, 2014, 12:12 PM
The Leland Sisters series: Courtship and Curses, Bewitching Season, Betraying Season (Holt BYR/Macmillan)
www.marissadoyle.com
www.nineteenteen.com

Chief Administrator
Administrator
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region inlandnw
Except for the green stars, the board automatically assigns stars based partially on your post count and how active you have been on the board, Erin. The only important thing to know about the stars is that if you have a green star, you can see the SCBWI Only boards. If you don't have a green star, that means you aren't an SCBWI member (or you haven't logged in using your SCBWI email so the board doesn't recognize you as an SCBWI member) and you can NOT see the SCBWI Only boards.
#3 - January 25, 2014, 12:15 PM
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 02:08 PM by VerlaKay »
Verla Kay

Blueboard Problems? Use the Contact A Moderator link in the menu at the top of the message board.

Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI Region swtexas
Thanks! Y'all have all been really welcoming.   :)
#4 - January 26, 2014, 06:24 AM
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Members: