SCBWI's Blueboard - A Message & Chat Board

Show unreads posts since last visit

Discussion started on

Chronic
Poster Plus
This function seems to be misbehaving for me. For the past day and a half I haven't been able to locate it. Then I started to post a message about it here and afterwards, I could see the function under the menu bar where home, faq, help etc. are located. So I deleted my message and the "show unreads posts since last visit" option went with it. Even now that I've signed out, allowed some new messages to be posted and then signed back in I can't see "show unreads posts since last visit." Is there something I can do to get it back?
#1 - January 31, 2014, 10:10 AM
Film school grad. Time traveller. Billy Bragg fan. Canadian/Irish novelist of character-driven fiction from sci-fi to slice of life.

Official Shenaniganizer
Emeritus
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region canadawest
At the top of the page in the upper right hand corner of the box that says SCBWI's Blueboard-A message and chat board.. is a small white arrow. If you click on it, it hides/unhides the show unread posts and replies area. Maybe that's the problem? If not, let us know.
#2 - January 31, 2014, 01:42 PM
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 01:45 PM by Artemesia »
THIS LITTLE PIGGY (AN OWNER'S MANUAL), Aladdin PIX June 2017 :pigsnort
KUNG POW CHICKEN 1-4, Scholastic 2014 :chicken

http://cyndimarko.com
@cynmarko

Chronic
Poster Plus
Ah! Thank you. I must have hit that white arrow and hid the option by mistake. But I followed your instructions and sure enough it's back.   ::-)
#3 - January 31, 2014, 08:25 PM
Film school grad. Time traveller. Billy Bragg fan. Canadian/Irish novelist of character-driven fiction from sci-fi to slice of life.

Official Shenaniganizer
Emeritus
Poster Plus
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region canadawest
Oh good! Glad to hear it!
#4 - January 31, 2014, 09:58 PM
THIS LITTLE PIGGY (AN OWNER'S MANUAL), Aladdin PIX June 2017 :pigsnort
KUNG POW CHICKEN 1-4, Scholastic 2014 :chicken

http://cyndimarko.com
@cynmarko