SCBWI's Blueboard - A Message & Chat Board

Posting Response Times...

Discussion started on

Jaina

Hi, gang.  I thought I'd post this here to make sure it got read! 

Before you post in the Response Times section, please make sure we don't already have a category for the publication/agent/house you're posting about.  We have lots of pages (6?) and unless you're posting about a really obscure target, it's probably there already.  If you don't want to scroll through all those pages looking (sorry--they can't be kept in alphabetical order), you can always use the handy "Search" feature at the top of your screen.  If you hit "Advanced Search" and then put in the name and search just the "Response Times" section, it'll pull it right up.

Also, if you could limit your posts in Response Times to just asking about response times or reporting response times, I'd appreciate it--it'll keep the section a little cleaner and easier to navigate.  Questions about a market (which editor do I send to?) can go under Market/Agent News.  Congratulations and "So sorry about that" can go under Good News or That Stinks!

Thanks so much for your help with this!  No, I'm not obsessive-compulsive, just a little  :duh: .
#1 - November 22, 2004, 09:46 AM

Members: