SCBWI's Blueboard - A Message & Chat Board

Rutgers 2018 Application is now open!

Discussion started on

New Poster
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI Region newengland
I'd love to join for dinner!  I'm currently revising a YA heist story and a MG mystery.
#31 - October 17, 2018, 06:12 AM
TheWingedPen.com
Twitter: @RebeccaJ__Allen
Instagram: @Rebecca_Allen

Poster
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region midatlantic
Didn't know about the FB group. Is that the RUCCL 2018 Info group? (I'm joining--pending.) We should definitely coordinate!
Looking forward to meeting you in person, Abby and Rebecca!

#32 - October 17, 2018, 07:16 AM

New Poster
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region florida
I'd love to join for dinner! I was trying to organize a dinner through the FB group, but had no luck. I get in early on Friday and will be at the Hilton all day. I'm happy to meet up before dinner as well. My name is Sophia, I'm a first timer at this conference and I'm working on PB & MG. I look forward to meeting all of you!
#33 - October 17, 2018, 11:11 AM

Hi RUCCLers,
I'm up for dinner too! I'm not on Face Book 'cause I'm a low tech kind of guy, but I'll see you at Blossoms in the Hilton Friday night. I'm not sure what time I can get there, it all depends on how bad the traffic is and how soon I can escape...
-Jeff
#34 - October 17, 2018, 12:59 PM

I'd love to join for dinner! I was trying to organize a dinner through the FB group, but had no luck. I get in early on Friday and will be at the Hilton all day. I'm happy to meet up before dinner as well. My name is Sophia, I'm a first timer at this conference and I'm working on PB & MG. I look forward to meeting all of you!

So glad you found the Blue Boards, Sophia! I'm not sure what time I'm driving in ... should be there early evening. Dinner meet-up around 7? TJ did you make reservations?
#35 - October 17, 2018, 01:01 PM

Poster
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region midatlantic
Yes, Blossom restaurant at the Hilton-East Brunswick is expecting a group (6 to 10 people) at 7 p.m. Friday.
See you all there!
TJ
P.S. I'm having some microphone problems with my phone, so I'll double-check that everything is set when I check in on Friday.

#36 - October 17, 2018, 02:15 PM

New Poster
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI Region newengland
Thanks for organizing us, TJ!
#37 - October 17, 2018, 05:28 PM
TheWingedPen.com
Twitter: @RebeccaJ__Allen
Instagram: @Rebecca_Allen

New Poster
  • SCBWI Member
  • SCBWI PAL
  • SCBWI Region florida
Yes, Blossom restaurant at the Hilton-East Brunswick is expecting a group (6 to 10 people) at 7 p.m. Friday.
See you all there!
TJ
P.S. I'm having some microphone problems with my phone, so I'll double-check that everything is set when I check in on Friday.

TJ, there's a few (3-4) authors on the FB group that also want to join. I'll pass the reservation info on to them. Will there be room at the restaurant? ~Sophia
#38 - October 18, 2018, 07:04 AM

Members: