ABOUT ANTHONY MICHAEL GRIMALDI
My name is Anthony M. Grimaldi of JourneyManDesigns: Illustrator & Graphic Designer from New York City. I am a small business freelancer that possess 15 successful years custom designing original logos, posters, icons, advertisements and web graphics according to the exact preferences and specifications of a variety of clients.My business is growing and developing due to the constant advances of technology – the individual can no longer be discouraged from any entrepreneurial endeavor due to previous limiting factors such as weather, location, distance and transport. I am now able to seek and acquire opportunities from any client in the world with just a laptop, scanning machine, design software, and the internet. I use online services that allow me to successfully email price estimates, contracts, and invoices directly to clients anywhere in the world, and I can submit finished projects through email and cloud based file transfer services, easily allowing me to work remotely for any client anywhere in the world. This is unprecedented economic freedom that is incumbent upon me to take advantage of. The right to freely pursue your aspirations and ambitions, to fulfill your potential, now more powerfully than ever lie in the hands of the individual citizen.
• On May 28, 2019, I was 1 of 60 artists out of 302 selected to receive a ‘Finalist Award’ from Circle Foundation For The Arts to have my artwork exhibited with the World Wide Art and Artavita booth at Art San Diego.
• On January 8, 2019, I was granted a ‘Certificate of Excellence’ from Artavita for artwork submitted in Artavita’s 30th Online Art Contest.
• On August 12, 2017, I was awarded a ‘Circle Affiliate Artist Certificate’ from Circle Foundation For The Arts for presenting artwork which displays originality, technical skill, a dedication to the artist’s practice and established an accomplished career.
• On April 28, 2015, I was 1 of 100 artists out of 485 to be granted a ‘Certificate of Excellence’ from Artavita for being among the best artists who participated in Artavita’s 13th Online Contest.
• On May 24, 2017, a work of mine was chosen as one of ‘The 32 Best Illustration Examples That Will Blow Your Mind’ on Shocase.
As an accomplished artist, designer, and published illustrator I possess 15 successful years as a freelancer custom designing original logos, posters, icons, and advertisements according to the exact preferences and specifications of a variety of deadline-driven clients. I create with a wide variety of digital tools and mediums that make my versatility an invaluable asset. My technique of blending illustration with digital art enables me to create designs with unlimited creativity and visual imagination, and assures maximum artistic achievement in every design. My artistic talent, visual design skills and imagination are adaptable and flexible to encompass different creative visions and ideas and to interpret the preferences and specifications that a client may request. I provide every client an official online price estimate, online contract, online invoices, and can submit finished projects online as well through email and cloud based file transfer services, easily allowing me to work remotely for any client in the world. My experience of collaborating on projects with a variety of clients makes me a seasoned team player who understands the process of working with others.