Do you have a wonderful idea for a conference workshop? Have you always wanted to teach the kid's book community? Submit a proposal now!
Fill out this form if you would like to teach a workshop at an upcoming conference.
Please be sure to include a short description of the workshop, the information you would cover, and your background in this topic.
We will contact you if there is availability and interest in your workshop.
SCBWI BOOK CLUB
Hosted by Aminah Mae Safi, SCBWI’s Instagram exclusive book club features discussions with PAL members who have published amazing books from 2020 through 2024. To submit your book to be SCBWI's Book-of-the-Month, fill out this application form with your new book's details.
Each month we select an SCBWI Premium Member to highlight in our Featured Illustrator program. Get exposure to professionals and book buyers through our media:
· Prominent placement of selected art on the SCBWI homepage
· An interview spotlighting each month’s Featured Illustrator
· Featured art on our Facebook and LinkedIn headers (over 30,000 followers)
· Recognition and badges to celebrate the artist on the SCBWI social media sites
· Mention in the SCBWI newsletters for members and publishing industry professionals
This opportunity is open to Premium Members only, and they must have an up-to-date Illustrator Gallery on the SCBWI Member Profile with at least 5 images.
Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
* indicates required information
*FIRST AND LAST NAMES:
*LINK TO PREMIUM MEMBER PROFILE PAGE ON scbwi.org:
*IS YOUR PROFILE UP-TO-DATE IN THE SCBWI
ILLUSTRATOR GALLERY? (YES OR NO)