Portfolios should follow the National SCBWI Guidelines:
• One portfolio permitted
• No more than 32" wide x 15" high when OPEN; no more than 3" thick when closed
• No original art – copies or prints only
• Be sure to put your name and contact information in or on your portfolio
• Optional, not required: You may include one or two dummies, attached to your portfolio by string, yarn or something similar
• You may also provide one stack of promotional postcards to leave with your portfolio. Turn postcards in inside a ziplock bag with your name on it. Postcards no larger than 8.5 x 5.5"
The Midsouth Illustrator’s Network Facebook Group is a closed group for Midsouth illustrator members. It's a nice, comfy place to:
• share work
• ask questions
• share good news
• get some encouragement
• get inspired!
It’s a place where we can check in with each other for inspiration and accountability when we need it. It is the primary place of communication for info on Midsouth Illustrator events. Feel free to post your own local illustrator events including local meet-ups, gallery showings, book launches etc. Some illustrator events from the SCBWI National Office will also be posted here. Click Join the Facebook Group and request to join. We look forward to getting connected!